Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Merona Turtleneck


Nothing says "Fall" like a basic black turtleneck. They go with practically anything from your favorite pair of jeans to a cute suede skirt. While my mom and I were looking for a black turtleneck online, I found one that fit that description. It was the Merona Women's Long-Sleeve Turtleneck from Target (which is now available by clicking the link below the picture above). I took a chance with getting it in a size small because usually they shrink after washing, but this one did not. It was not only versatile, but also warm and comfortable. I paired the black turtleneck with pink flare jeans, a sweater vest and brown boots. Shop below for other items to go along with the Merona Women's Long-Sleeve Turtleneck:








No comments:

Post a Comment